Thank you for choosing to be on the YWCA Child Care Resource & Referral Registry. Becoming a provider on the registry has many advantages, some of which are:
- Free child care referrals.
- An informative, idea-filled, quarterly newsletter and professional development opportunities mailed to your home at no cost.
- Opportunity to attend workshops and trainings designed to meet your needs and interests as a child care provider.
- Invitation to attend local support groups for providers.
- Access to child care professional who can answer your questions, address your concerns, and offer technical assistance.
- Free access to the resource library which contains books, laminator, computer/internet, Ellison machine.
Items that need to be completed before being added to our registry:
- Complete Family Day Care Application
- Complete fingerprint/background check form
- Complete medical form
- Complete fire escape plan form (Word Version | PDF Version)
- Complete reference list
- Sign Minimum Standards
- Read our prohibited offenses information
- Read our disclaimer information
- Must attend a new provider orientation at YWCA Child Care Resource and Referral, and bring fire escape plan, medical form, and reference list for review.
If you have any questions or concerns as you complete this packet, please feel free to call our office for assistance at (800) 632-3052. All elements of the application packet contain information that may be useful to you in the future. We suggest you make copies of all completed materials before submitting them to our office.
Once you have completed and returned all of the items required to be added to our registry, a referral specialist will contact you to discuss your criminal background check and schedule your orientation.
We look forward to working with you!
Suzanne P. Gall
YWCA Child Care Resource & Referral Director
Become a Child Care Provider ( We're glad you became a provider | Disclaimer)
| Update Your Program |
| Professional Development Opportunities (Training Guidelines) |
| Provider Connection Newsletters |
| Step Up to Quality |
| Additional Resources for Providers |
SIGN UP FOR CCR&R NEWSLETTERS | CONTACT US
Disclaimer: YWCA Child Care Resource & Referral does not license, endorse, or recommend
any particular provider nor can assure you that any provider gives quality care.
Crawford Region: Serving Crawford, Marion, Morrow, and Richland Counties
Lima Region: Serving Allen, Auglaize, Hancock, Hardin, Mercer, Putnam, and Van Wert Counties
Toledo Region: Serving Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Lucas, Ottawa, Paulding, Williams, and Wood Counties