YWCA TOP Summer Program is available for any entering 9-12th grade student residing in the Toledo Public School District. Summer program is a way for students to engage in community service, have new experiences, make new friends, have fun, learn and have a safe place to spend some of their summer with adults who care. Activities include clubs, sports, gardening, service learning and fun, enriching outings and activities.
Summer TOP Program 2019 details:
- WHEN: July 9 – August 2
- TIME: 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Days: Two days per week:
- Tuesdays/Thursdays: Bowsher, Scott, and Waite districts
- Wednesday/Friday: Rogers, Start and Woodward districts
- WHAT WE PROVIDE: Lunch/Snacks Fun! Transportation
- COST: Programming is Free
- TRANSPORTATION: More than 20 pick-up/drop-off locations throughout Toledo
If you would like registration information, please contact Penny Tullis at 419-241-3235 ext. 120 or email @ email@example.com.