CHILD CARE RESOURCE & REFERRAL
About the CCR&R
The YWCA Child Care Resource and Referral provides services to parents and family members seeking child care services, early education and child care professionals working with children and their families, agencies serving families, businesses, and communities. As a state funded child care resource and referral agency (CCR&R) we serve twenty counties in northwest Ohio from our three regional offices.
We provide a wide range of services for families and early care and education professionals including:
- Referrals to child care programs for families looking for care
- Information for families about indicators of quality in child care programs
- Assistance for parents on a variety of parenting topics
- Professional development opportunities for educational professionals
- Technical assistance for child care programs
- Coordinating initiatives that impact child care programs
- Collaborating with local community organizations to develop services and programs that affect children, families, and early childhood education professionals
The YWCA Child Care Resource and Referral receives funding through United Way and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
Serving Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Lucas, Ottawa, Paulding, Williams & Wood Counties
Serving Allen, Auglaize, Hancock, Hardin, Mercer, Putnam, Van Wert, & Wyandot Counties
Serving Crawford, Marion, Morrow & Richland Counties
SAY THANK YOU TO OUR FUNDERS
Disclaimer: YWCA Child Care Resource & Referral does not license, endorse, or recommend
any particular provider nor can assure you that any provider gives quality care.
Mansfield Region: Serving Crawford, Marion, Morrow, and Richland Counties
Lima Region: Serving Allen, Auglaize, Hancock, Hardin, Mercer, Putnam, Van Wert, and Wyandot Counties
Toledo Region: Serving Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Lucas, Ottawa, Paulding, Williams, and Wood Counties