The YWCA Child Care Resource and Referral connects Child Care Providers, Parents, Families and Community members to a number of different resources throughout the 20 counties served.
Supporting the community with efforts to educate everyone on the importance of quality early care and education is not only important for economic development, but also important for school readiness. In addition, the CCR&R provides a range of business support services to Child Care Providers in order to better assist them in providing quality early care and education. Finally, the CCR&R offers access to the community library where a wide range of resources are available to Child Care Professionals, Parents, Families and the Community.
Have you been looking for additional materials to support new and exciting experiences for the children in your program? Need help with parenting strategies? The YWCA CCR&R Community Library can help! We offer a variety of free resources and services to support child care professionals, parents, children and the community in our library.
Library hours at all offices are 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. Please call your local YWCA CCR&R office for more information as scheduling resources vary by locations.
- Borrow our activity prop boxes to introduce new experiences into your classroom.
- Create learning materials with our Cricut and Ellison Die Cut Machines.
- Create a book with our book binder.
- Laminate small or larger materials.
Our experienced staff is available to assist child care providers with all of our library resources.
The YWCA CCR&R provides access to multiple business support services for child care providers. Business Center resources available at each CCR&R office location include:
- Access to computers, printers, internet, scanners, copiers and a variety of other business equipment to assist in your office operations
- Business consultation for child care providers
- Training and assistance with starting a child care business
- General technology support
- Assistance with SUTQ application and submission
- Child Care Provider Templates
- Assistance with Program Self Assessments
- Annual Business Summit
- Community resources for small business
Call your local CCR&R office to schedule time in the YWCA Child Care Business Success Network.
Disclaimer: YWCA Child Care Resource & Referral does not license, endorse, or recommend any particular provider nor can assure you that any provider gives quality care.