Have you been looking for additional materials to support new and exciting experiences for the children in your program? Need help with parenting strategies? The YWCA CCR&R Community Library can help! We offer a variety of free resources and services to support child care professionals, parents, children and the community in our library.
Library hours at all offices are 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. Please call your local YWCA CCR&R office for more information as scheduling resources vary by locations.
- Borrow our activity prop boxes to introduce new experiences into your classroom.
- Create learning materials with our Cricut and Ellison Die Cut Machines.
- Create a book with our book binder.
- Laminate small or larger materials.
- Our experienced staff is available to assist child care providers with all of our library resources.
Disclaimer: YWCA Child Care Resource & Referral does not license, endorse, or recommend any particular provider nor can assure you that any provider gives quality care.