The YWCA CCR&R provides access to multiple business support services for child care providers. Business Center resources available at each CCR&R office location include:
- Access to computers, printers, internet, scanners, copiers and a variety of other business equipment to assist in your office operations
- Business consultation for child care providers
- Training and assistance with starting a child care business
- General technology support
- Assistance with SUTQ application and submission
- Child Care Provider Templates
- Assistance with Program Self Assessments
- Annual Business Summit
- Community resources for small business
Call your local CCR&R office to schedule time in the YWCA Child Care Business Support Center.
Toledo: 419 255 5519
Lima: 419 225 5465
Mansfield: 419 775 5179
Disclaimer: YWCA Child Care Resource & Referral does not license, endorse, or recommend any particular provider nor can assure you that any provider gives quality care.