NOW LEASING: THE RESIDENCES AT YWCA NORTHWEST OHIO
The YWCA of Northwest Ohio strives to be a powerful, proactive force for the support and advancement of women and girls, while continuing to work for peace, justice, equality and dignity for all people. Community Properties of Ohio (CPO Management) strives to be a national model of affordable housing management and maintains a reputation for exceptional standards in maintenance and customer service.
With a shared vision, we are committed to providing quality, affordable housing to women with special needs. The Residences at the YWCA of Northwest Ohio offer brand new studio, 1 and 2 bedroom permanent homes for the families we serve.
THE RESIDENCES AT YWCA NORTHWEST OHIO
1010 Jefferson Avenue
Toledo, Ohio 43604
- Unit Type: Studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms
- Utilities: Included
- Qualifications: All applicants subject to credit and criminal background check. Income restrictions apply. Housing Choice Vouchers accepted. Project Based Vouchers offered to eligible households based on availability. Contact the Leasing Office for more details
1018 Jefferson Avenue
Toledo, Ohio 43604
Contact: Jessica Bankston, Property Manager
Phone: 419.241.3235 ext.445
Email: Jessica Bankston
Visit us online: www.cpoms.org
Ohio Relay Service: 800.750.0750
- Brand New Studio, 1, and 2 bedroom units
- Utilities included
- Spacious floor plans
- Private community courtyard
- Appliances included, fully equipped
- Access to service programs and resources
- Convenient downtown Toledo location
- On TARTA bus line
Centrally located near downtown Toledo, the YWCA is within easy access to major highways such as I-75, I-280, I-475, and the Anthony Wayne Trail. The Residences are near the downtown bus terminal as well as the local bus hub. Churches of many faiths are also nearby. Moreover, the facility is only a short walk to the SeaGate Convention Centre, public library, and a post office as well as many city, state, and federal government offices.
Community Properties of Ohio Management Services is an affiliate of Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing. Our organization fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act, which prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, familial status, military status or disability.