Our self defense course is a program of realistic, self-defense tactics and techniques. This program is a comprehensive course for women and girls that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defense training. It is not a Martial Arts program.
Safety and survival in today’s world requires a definite course of action. They provide effective options by teaching women and girls to take an active role in their own self-defense and psychological well being.
- Classes are taught by trained personnel
- Females – 13 years old and older
- Training adapted for people with disabilities
- Free lifetime return policy
- Email email@example.com or call (419) 241-7273 or toll-free at (866)-557-7273 for a class schedule.