The YWCA Rape Crisis Center offers support groups for survivors of sexual assault. Groups are designed to allow survivors to share their feelings, fears, problems, and anxieties with others who can truly understand because they too have experienced these feelings.
- Groups meet weekly for 1.5 hours
- No cost to attend sessions
- 16 and over welcome with parent/guardian permission
- Self and agency referrals accepted
- Call (419) 241-7273 or toll free at (866) 557-7273 for additional information and a schedule of available sessions.